MypleStory Forums

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Chris's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris's GM application

Post by Gongod on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am

Hello dear MypleStory community,
before I start with my application I would like to tell you a few points first:

Some people might know that I've quit a long time ago and came back by today. I'll be active again and I hope to meet my old and new friends.

Note!: I haven't found any format on the forums which I should abide for this application so I took my own.

So, enough talking let's start. Here's my application!

Name: Chris

IGN: iSelfer

Current Location: Munich, Germany

Timezone: GMT +1

Languages I can speak: Fluent german, fluent english, hungrary, a little french Razz

Experience(s) as a GameMaster: I've collected quite much experience of being a GameMaster in MapleStory private servers. I had also been a HeadGM at my brother's server. It was called EdolasMS but we shut it down due to lack of players. XanMS is another server I was GM at. It had been shut down as well, sadly.

Why do you want to be a GM in MypleStory?: I want to be a GM in MypleStory simply because I want to see how the community grows. I like to help players out, even if they are little cheeky Smile. I'm a well experienced young guy on knowledge playing MapleStory for about 7 years without breaks. I can host comfortable and relaxed events and handle hackers/bullies. To be honest, I'd actually keep the community free of hackers and bullies. I can also adjust fights and conflicts between players peacefully and completely without any violence.

What would you do if you see somebody hacking?: First of all I'd go in hide and observe the situation carefully. When I'm 100% sure the player is hacking I take screenshots or record a video. If the player keeps hacking and showing no sign of stopping, I do not warn the player assort ban him immediately. Though, if the player is in use of harmless hacks like Fly Hack or Swim Hack, it does not really affect the community in hurt and I do not hestitate warning him and giving him a second chance. If he exploits the chance to go on, I will ban him with no mercy.

How would you adjust a fight between players?: I would go in hide and observe the situation alike a hacker situation. If the fight does not seem to be stopping in the near future, I go out of hide and talk to the concerned players. I try to solve the fight until we found a well remedy.

Some extra words about me: My name is Chris and I'm currently 15 years old (I'm still going to school). My hobbies are meeting friends and playing soccer. My favorite computer game is MapleStory that I play mostly in my free time. I am a laid-back and friendly person who likes to make new friends. Since I have still school I'm kinda busy during weekdays. But I'll try hard logging in during the weekdays for you guys. On weekends I am very active. Up to multiple hours a day.

Yesh that's it. I want to THANK YOU so much for taking your time reading this application. Any response is well appreciated!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Extasty 19x Phantom (BUGGED) [INACTIVE]
IGN: Mauvais 20x Evan [INACTIVE]
IGN: x3Lancing 16x I/L Mage [INACTIVE]
IGN: ChrisAwDei 17x Hero [INACTIVE]
IGN: iSelfer 21x DB [ACTIVE again]

-I had quit and came back- king

Gongod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris's GM application

Post by Umbreon on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't think you would be a very good gm.

you have no respect towards others nor are u all that intelligent.... harsh... i know but its true
which is why you were temporary banned by gm asuna.(the no respect part)

~
my vote: no

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~ I mean well afro

IGN: Umbreon
Umbreon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gongod on Wed May 01, 2013 4:08 am

What? You assume that I'm not respectful nor intelligent? You have no single anticipation. I don't think you know me in any way. LOL. By the way, I'm not interested in such tetarded comments, sorry.

Go and blast yourself bitch

IGN: Extasty 19x Phantom (BUGGED) [INACTIVE]
IGN: Mauvais 20x Evan [INACTIVE]
IGN: x3Lancing 16x I/L Mage [INACTIVE]
IGN: ChrisAwDei 17x Hero [INACTIVE]
IGN: iSelfer 21x DB [ACTIVE again]

-I had quit and came back- king

Gongod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empathyy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm

DENIED

Empathy - Proud Battle Mage - Level 12x
Empathyy
GFX
GFX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top