MypleStory Forums
Log in to Myplestory Forums and read all the news, updates, suggestions, etc!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 58 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

800 Donator points wasted...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

800 Donator points wasted...

Post by whomedude on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi there,

Today I got my self 4000 donator points which went toward 2x drop for a week and a item vac from the donator shop.

The item vac is perfect however the drop rate scroll does not work so can I have my 800 points refunded for the non working scroll? also can you fix the ones from the Cash Shop as well please.

Thanks in advance!

whomedude
Member
Member

Posts : 56
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Flux on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:23 pm

The 2x drop in Cash Shop works, just make sure you buy the 4k one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My IGN's

Flux - First 225 Night Lord - Active Second 225 in the Server
Mirage - 14X Corsair - Inactive
Illusion - 19X Aran - Inactive

You'll find me on Flux most of the time.

Flux
Member
Member

Posts : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by whomedude on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok! ill try the 2x one! also Amanda had given me my 4k points alerady and gigit gave me another 4k? Amanda had warned me about this and wanted me to refund if it happened.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



whomedude
Member
Member

Posts : 56
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Flux on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Ummm, that's weird. Let Gigit/Amanda know that you got the extra 4k, I feel like refunding caused Gigit a little grief, but I'm sure he'll understand.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My IGN's

Flux - First 225 Night Lord - Active Second 225 in the Server
Mirage - 14X Corsair - Inactive
Illusion - 19X Aran - Inactive

You'll find me on Flux most of the time.

Flux
Member
Member

Posts : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by whomedude on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 pm

yeah ill let them know about the 4k when their online Very Happy also the 4k double drop is not working for me? tried @ea

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



whomedude
Member
Member

Posts : 56
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Cherrys on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Thanks for being honest Smile make sure u get those to me Smile~~~!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!


IGN: [GM]Insecure
IGN: [GM]Asuna
avatar
Cherrys
Member
Member

Posts : 517
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Flux on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am

It's automatically used, no need to double click or anything. It lingers in your inventory for 24 hours, giving you 2x drop.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My IGN's

Flux - First 225 Night Lord - Active Second 225 in the Server
Mirage - 14X Corsair - Inactive
Illusion - 19X Aran - Inactive

You'll find me on Flux most of the time.

Flux
Member
Member

Posts : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Kill4Fun on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:42 am

whomedude wrote:Ok! ill try the 2x one! also Amanda had given me my 4k points alerady and gigit gave me another 4k? Amanda had warned me about this and wanted me to refund if it happened.

I have a question:Why would Amanda and Gigit will give you 4k points if you only wasted 800 points for a non-working scroll?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ex-GM of MypleStory v55.
avatar
Kill4Fun
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Flux on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 pm

He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.


Last edited by Flux on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo for days)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My IGN's

Flux - First 225 Night Lord - Active Second 225 in the Server
Mirage - 14X Corsair - Inactive
Illusion - 19X Aran - Inactive

You'll find me on Flux most of the time.

Flux
Member
Member

Posts : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Kill4Fun on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 am

Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ex-GM of MypleStory v55.
avatar
Kill4Fun
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Bronzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.

I think he had 8k to start with. So I guess that Gigit/Amanda thought that the other didn't give 4k so they gave double thinking that he didn't get his 4k.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




IGN:Bronzy
avatar
Bronzy
Member
Member

Posts : 471
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Kill4Fun on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

Bronzy wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.

I think he had 8k to start with. So I guess that Gigit/Amanda thought that the other didn't give 4k so they gave double thinking that he didn't get his 4k.

whomedude wrote:Today I got my self 4000 donator points

He had 4k points.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ex-GM of MypleStory v55.
avatar
Kill4Fun
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Cherrys on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 am

Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



Fail math skills.... ^^^
I gave him 4k DP since gigit is usually no where to be found... Then gigit gave him 4k donor points~
Not rocket science

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!


IGN: [GM]Insecure
IGN: [GM]Asuna
avatar
Cherrys
Member
Member

Posts : 517
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Kill4Fun on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:30 am

Cherrys wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



Fail math skills.... ^^^
I gave him 4k DP since gigit is usually no where to be found... Then gigit gave him 4k donor points~
Not rocket science

But he only wasted 800 points not 4k points,why should he even get 4k points?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ex-GM of MypleStory v55.
avatar
Kill4Fun
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Bronzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:
Cherrys wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



Fail math skills.... ^^^
I gave him 4k DP since gigit is usually no where to be found... Then gigit gave him 4k donor points~
Not rocket science

But he only wasted 800 points not 4k points,why should he even get 4k points?

Okay i'll explain this to you from what I think is right. He got 4k from Amanda and 4k from Gigit which makes 8k. He then bought a 800 DP item which was bugged so now he wants a refund for that 800 DP and he wants to return the 4k he got from Gigit/Amanda because he got double the amount.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




IGN:Bronzy
avatar
Bronzy
Member
Member

Posts : 471
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Kill4Fun on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 am

Bronzy wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Cherrys wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



Fail math skills.... ^^^
I gave him 4k DP since gigit is usually no where to be found... Then gigit gave him 4k donor points~
Not rocket science

But he only wasted 800 points not 4k points,why should he even get 4k points?

Okay i'll explain this to you from what I think is right. He got 4k from Amanda and 4k from Gigit which makes 8k. He then bought a 800 DP item which was bugged so now he wants a refund for that 800 DP and he wants to return the 4k he got from Gigit/Amanda because he got double the amount.

Let's see...He got the double amount so he should give Amanda or Gigit 4k because he got double amount and then he should get his 800 points refund so he will end up with 4k?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ex-GM of MypleStory v55.
avatar
Kill4Fun
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Bronzy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:
Bronzy wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Cherrys wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Flux wrote:He had donated for 4k points, used 800 on a 2x that doesn't work, wants a refund for the 800. He then also said that Gigit and Amanda gave him 4000 points each, totaling 8000, when he only donated for 4000. Amanda told him that if he had gotten 8000 points, to charge back his money, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess it's how they're doing it.

He had 4k points.

He wasted 800 for bugged item.

Now he has 3,200 points.

Amanda refunded him 4k.

He has 7,200 points.

Gigit refunded him 4k points.

He has 11,200 points.

Gigit/Amanda takes 4k back because they both refunded.

And finally he has 7,200 points.

He is supposed to have only 4k points but he ended up with 7.2k points.

You can't explain that.



Fail math skills.... ^^^
I gave him 4k DP since gigit is usually no where to be found... Then gigit gave him 4k donor points~
Not rocket science

But he only wasted 800 points not 4k points,why should he even get 4k points?

Okay i'll explain this to you from what I think is right. He got 4k from Amanda and 4k from Gigit which makes 8k. He then bought a 800 DP item which was bugged so now he wants a refund for that 800 DP and he wants to return the 4k he got from Gigit/Amanda because he got double the amount.

Let's see...He got the double amount so he should give Amanda or Gigit 4k because he got double amount and then he should get his 800 points refund so he will end up with 4k?

Yeah, I guess.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




IGN:Bronzy
avatar
Bronzy
Member
Member

Posts : 471
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by whomedude on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am

lol ok heres what happened

I bought 4k points

Amanda gave them to me

Current total: 4k

Gigit gave me another 4k

Current total: 8k

bought item for 3k

Current total: 5k

bought 2x drop 1 week scroll 800

Current total: 4.2k

I need to refund 4k becuse gigt gave a 2nd time by accident

Very Happy

Amanda find me in game woman!!! Very Happy

Also whats the chances of me getting 800 back for the scroll?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



whomedude
Member
Member

Posts : 56
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Cherrys on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 am

Umm :3 we never on same time~ Get on now please~
Ign: Solterax correct?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!


IGN: [GM]Insecure
IGN: [GM]Asuna
avatar
Cherrys
Member
Member

Posts : 517
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 800 Donator points wasted...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum